YouTube is enabling live streaming for all partners whose accounts are in good standing (no copyright, content ID, or community strikes). You may or may not have the feature yet, but you can check using the process below.
- Log into your YouTube account.
- Click on your YouTube username in the upper right-hand corner. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click on View Additional Features
- On the screen that appears, look for Live Streaming and click Enable if it shows you are eligible for the feature (see screenshot below). If it shows you are not eligible, please review YouTube's current restrictions on live streaming.
- YouTube may also prompt you to enter a phone number through which they will email you a confirmation code first. If it does, just follow the prompts (this step may not occur though; nothing wrong if it doesn't).
*Please keep in mind this is a feature provided directly from YouTube and not supported by the help desk at Fullscreen. For questions or help using YouTube Live, please reference YouTube support directly here.