Log into WATH through the Cover Songs app at https://apps.fullscreen.net and then click on View My Existing Vidoes. Unlike YouTube Analytics and Fullscreen estimated earnings, WATH estimates update monthly, not daily.
Important Note: Please also remember that WATH operates on its own separate revenue share, arranged with WATH, the music publishers, and Fullscreen, which allows you to legally cover the songs in the library.
WATH: 60% (factored into displayed estimates)
Your channel: 20%
In short, WATH retains 60% and Fullscreen splits the remaining 40% with you 50/50 (Fullscreen split not yet factored into displayed estimates).